Guidelines to Submit an Item for the KAC Website or Publications
Things you may want to consider before you submit an item for the KAC website or publications:
- Can other churches learn from our experience/story?
- If it is an upcoming announcement, have I allowed at least four weeks for advertisement?
- If it is a post-event success story of interest, am I submitting it within two weeks of the event?
- Are my best photos attached? (Encouraged and welcomed!)
- Have I written concisely? (We reserve the right to edit for space and content.)
- Is this a Glory Sighting (a time you’ve experienced God at work)? If so, please share in 250 words or less.
NetConnect is a monthly online newsletter featuring Kentucky Conference news, features, announcements of upcoming events, and links to general church and mission information. It can be accessed at http://www.kyumc.org/netconnect.
Please send digital files (Microsoft Word or plain text) by email. Send photographs as a separate attachment; do not insert them in Word documents. NetConnect reserves the right at all times to edit any submission for content and length. Email stories and photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submissions is the 20th of the month prior to publication (for example, January 20 for the February issue).
Cathy Bruce, Editor